Easy to install on the wall
1 screw ⇒ only 1 hole to drill.
Rubber strips protect your wall and your Sky Q Mini / Q Hub / Q Booster box
We have made wall mounting the QMB1 as simple as possible, by only having 1 mounting point, you only need to drill one hole in your wall. No awkward measuring or trying to line up multiple holes, that’s a win-win thanks to a unique design.
Easy to install on VESA
Rubber strips protect your TV and your Sky Q Mini / Q Hub / Q Booster box
We have designed QMB1 to allow for simple and quick mounting for a Sky Q Mini, Q Hub or Q Booster onto the back of most TVs with VESA mounting points.
Typically VESA are 4 threaded inserts in a square or rectangular pattern on the back of the TV – only one of these is needed to install a QMB1 bracket.
Due to it’s unique design TLP’s QMB1 bracket only requires 1 screw to hold it securely in place. Rubber is used to protect both the TV and Sky box from scratching.
Don’t worry about the box being hidden away, the Sky Q’s Touch remote is Bluetooth and therefore doesn’t need ‘line of sight’ to work. And actually, with the power of current IR remotes, they often work without ‘line of sight’.
Not sure which QMB1 is right for you?
Answering the following question should help;
- Is the TV on a table or floor stand? Yes? Brilliant, go to 3. No? Don’t worry, go to 2.
- Is the TV on a wall bracket? Yes? Okay then, QMB1 needs only a 48mm gap between the TV and the wall to neatly fit out of the way, or you could wall mount QMB1 below your TV. No? A levitating TV…!? I would love to see pics of that!
- Is the TV stable on it’s stand? Yes? Awesome, go to 4. No? Wall mount QMB1. –Although the Sky Q Mini, Q Hub, Q Booster and the QMB1 bracket are all very light, if the TV appears unstable or the stand very weak QMB1 should be wall mounted.
- Is the area between the VESA holes flat or slightly raised, compared to the rest of the TV? Yes? Going well, go to 5. No? Wall mount QMB1 -If the VESA area is sunken, QMB1 will need to be wall mounted.
- Are the VESA inserts for M4 or M6 screws? Yes? Great news, it sounds like the TV can take a QMB1 mounted to it. No? Wall mount QMB1. -If the TV is very heavy, over c.50kg, it is likely the VESA inserts are for M8 screws, in which case QMB1 will need to be wall mounted.
It is NOT possible to guarantee mounting on all TVs as many do not fully follow the VESA standard. This is why we also include the wall mounting kit when you purchase the QMB1 VESA.
Fitting on VESA
When fitting, M4 and M6 screws are supplied in 2 lengths. The shortest will work with standard VESA mounting points. The longer screw is available for TVs where the manufacturer has decided to recess the inserts into the TV.
We are also happy to offer advice if you have any questions or need assistance when fitting, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Order yours today
In the box (VESA mounting)
In addition to wall mounting.
1x VESA mounting kit
– 1x M4x12mm screw
– 1x M4x16mm screw
– 1x M6x16mm screw
– 1x M6x20mm screw
– 1x M4 rubber washer
– 1x M6 rubber washer
You will need
Cross head screwdriver (VESA or wall mounting)
Drill (wall mounting)
7mm drill bit (wall mounting)
shop on eBay
shop on Amazon